- Personalize your donation page. Add a photo or story about why you are fundraising.
- Reach out to your contacts through social media. Ask your friends and family to support your fundraising efforts.
- Don't forget to hand out your postcards! Ask as many people as you can to support you – family, friends, neighbours, co-workers, etc. The more you ask, the more you get.
- Decorate your office, store or school with paper bed tributes of your supporters. The more you let people know what you're doing, the more likely they are to support you.
- Ask various companies or suppliers to support your team. You can let them know that donations of $1,000+ will receive recognition on two large digital screens at the event.
- Host a bake sale. They're easy to organize and they can raise a surprising amount.
- Add a link on your home or work e-signature to your fundraising page.
- Put a donation collection box at your desk and ask co-workers to donate their coffee money.
If you need additional fundraising materials, please contact Krista Blondin at Krista.Blondin@thp.ca.
Please note that all in-person pledges are due Wednesday, May 31 at 5 p.m. and must be submitted to: Trillium Health Partners Foundation, 89 Queensway W. Suite 800, Mississauga, L5B 2V2.
The Scotiabank Better Together Bed Race fundraising challenge closes on Friday, June 2 at midnight.